#19 Yumeko Jabami and Kirari Momobami ~ Latest Video: KAKEGURUI SIM'spired CAS on YouTube!

I'm keeping the promise until now, posting every week! Yay!
I haven't been very active on the forum this days cause I was spending some time with my mom in her days off due to the carnival holidays and organizing stuff before going back home :) But there's a new video on the way!


Here's the Create a Sim in the case you haven't watched it yet:


I watched this series last month on Netflix and it was a pleasant surprise, the amount of fanservice is huge but in a crazy way, which made it... very interesting lol I really liked it! 
In therms of apperance gotta say I like Kirari better, lots of anime have girls like Yumeko so I think the other is more unique in comparision, but I like both of them (and Midari too lol). I'm really enjoying playing with this simmies, they have similar personalities so they became best friends super fast. I put both of them in the business career, let's see who's going to be a CEO first haha they'll sure put everything on the line to climb to the top lol
I'm pretty much satisfied with how they look in game cause they do this Kakegurui-ish faces at times lol (doesn't this Yumeko faces looks like she's just about to scream saa, saaa, SAAAA lol) *I think this show got me a bit hyped lol*
I've never seen anyone gambling on chess but with this 2 you'll never know lol

Hope you like it! See ya in the next post :D 

Comments