#21 CAS ~ Kalafina (HIKARU, KEIKO & WAKANA) ~ on YouTube!

New video up in the channel: a Create a Sim inspired by Kalafina vocalists
Hikaru, Keiko and Wakana!
Under the light of their recent tragic news, but also since they celebrated their 10th anniversary as a trio in January and are releasing a documentary movie this month, I thought in paying some sort of homage to the ladies *more yet to come*. I've been listening to their songs since 2011, after all the disband hoax and Yuki and Keiko leaving their future is a mistery... I hope they will leave their company and start again out of it, refreshed and creating more beautiful music together.
I chose their looks in Magia 'cause imo is one of their best videos and I love the outfits ♥ I tried my best in fiding something similar for their simmies version. As for their appeareance, I have to say I'm definitely not satisfied *well, not at all :p*. I'll try changing the skin and features as well to make them more like their real life counterparts... I'll share the results when I'm *at least a bit* satisfied lol ;)
Hope you like it!

I also made this kinda comics of them lol kalafans will get it :p

*I said I was going to post weekly but that's really hard having so much to do from uni T-T 
I'm sorry!*

Comments